Wednesday, September 9, 2009


Today's theme: Peaches. That's what the food show Ricardo told me. And boy did I feel for peaches afterwards! I learned how to make peach soup, BBQ'd peach, peach drink, and of course, we can't forget peach crumble! And all this was while in front of a treadmill. Kinda liking this dual tasking *grin* =)

Honestly, my 10km never zoomed by so fast. I actually skipped my usual 10 and 1's. Went straight through my run. I think I should try to get to the gym around this same time, lol, got to watch two of my favourite cooking shows.

Mind you, lol, I like learning to cook, but I have yet to put those skills to practical use. That may change soon enough! A friend (thanks Laura!) suggested a new fundraising idea that I might just take up on...

Also, I have many special thanks to my most recent sponsors: Kimberley Bailey, Gina Cramarossa, Cindy Poon, Kim Nguyen, Ping Young, Rafeeza Khan, Patricia Denessidis, Ryan MacLachlan, and Jason Cheng! You guys are great!! Thanks so much for supporting my cause! Getting much much closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment