Sunday, September 22, 2013

Goodlife Race 2013

This post took a while to go up, since this race was done back in May.

This year, I took some downtime from running due to personal reasons, but I am happy to report that I managed one short one, the Goodlife half-marathon.  I haven't done a half marathon on its own (The Goofy one I wouldn't count so much because that was a combination of a full and half together), so it was rather nice to do a short one.

The race itself was as expected, lots of downhills and quite refreshing.  The only problem, however, was for the past week and even the night before, I was having some stomach pains.  Thankfully by the time that I arrived at the race, I was feeling much better (much thanks to my two friends who made me hot ginger water!).  I really enjoyed this race course, and I am thinking for next year if I do a race, this would be the one to do again.


No comments:

Post a Comment