Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 1 - The 30 in 30 Run Challenge


Day 1

Skipped out on breakfast (had 3 clemintines instead) and headed to Goodlife (for the first time in months! Makes me cringe when I think about my idle membership there.

Did a little bit of stretching, and hopped on to the treadmill.

Things I forgot was to bring a bottled water (drank from fountain instead). No watch. Phone ran out of battery. Good thing for my iTouch :)

First 10 minutes was pretty tough, and it only got tougher after that. 10 and 1 intervals became 10 and 2. Followed by 10 and 3.

After an hour of struggling to keep a steady set interval run I ended my workout at 6km.

I'm at 6/48.2km (12%)

Thinking some need for speed and consistancy is in order.

Until my next workout... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment